Saturday, November 14, 2015

My Purpose

My purpose with this blog is to provide messages that may help someone, anybody in their day, to help them to feel the Spirit and be uplifted by It.

On my mission a member of the Quorum of the Seventy visited a Stake Conference that I attended. He had been a part of the committee in charge of putting the site Familysearch.org together. At the head of the committee was then-Elder Henry B. Eyring. Of the undertaking, Elder Eyring said, "If we save just one soul because of this website, it would have been worth it." We know that millions upon millions of souls will reap the benefits of the work done because of that site. Understandably I'm not quite as zealous with this undertaking of mine- I'm not in a position to be saving souls, but the same principle applies. If I can touch but one heart, or better said, if the Spirit can touch one heart or one mind because of the insights shared here, my efforts will have been completely worth it.

So I hope that you can ponder the messages posted here with an open heart and a willing mind. Revelation and Inspiration can be received at any time that we are willing to hear them. If you feel impressed to share a particular message, go ahead. You never know who needs to hear that message today.

No comments:

Post a Comment